SUBMISSION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TThe United States Playing Card Company
Product Submission Release
By submitting my idea and any related materials (collectively, “Submission”) to The United States Playing Card Company (“USPC”), I (“Submitter”) agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions (“T&Cs” or “Agreement”). The T&C’s apply to the entire idea submission process, including any future submissions I provide to USPC (“Subsequent Submissions”), and all evaluations of the submissions and correspondence between us.
Terms and Conditions
• Submitter represents and warrants that it owns all rights, title, and interest in and to the information, and any associated intellectual property (“IP”), in this Submission and any Subsequent Submissions, and is at least 18 years of age, having full authority to make the Submission and execute this Agreement.
• No IP rights are granted to USPC by virtue of this Submission.
• Submitter represents and warrants that the Submission has not been previously published, licensed, or sold by another party, and that no interest in this Submission has been granted or acquired by others.
• Submitter agrees to indemnify USPC against all claims made by individuals or entities claiming ownership of or rights in the Submission.
• In no event will USPC be liable to Submitter for, and hereby waives any and all claims and release USPC from any existing or future claims for, any lost profits, lost savings or incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages, arising out of this Submission or any Subsequent Submission(s), or the breach of this agreement, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
• Submitter acknowledges that USPC has not solicited the Submission, which is made voluntarily, and that no confidential relationship is established or implied by the USPC's acceptance or evaluation of the Submission.
• The Submission is and always will be considered by USPC and Submitter as non-confidential, unless otherwise agreed to in writing, and USPC is not obligated to return any Submission.
• It is understood USPC makes no promises and does not agree to purchase the Submission by accepting the Submission for evaluation.
• It is understood that USPC may be working on similar products, concepts, designs or ideas independent of the Submission and that USPC may develop, make, manufacture and distribute similar products in the future. It is understood that USPC may be reviewing similar product concepts from other submitters, or developing similar concepts internally.
• It is understood that USPC shall not be obligated to specify the reasons for any decision it makes regarding the Submission or to reveal any past or present activities that relate to the Submission, and that the negotiating or offering to purchase the Submission shall in no way obligate USPC nor be deemed an admission of the novelty, priority, originality, or value of the Submission.
• Submitter agrees to notify USPC within 10 days of receipt of an offer to publish or license or purchase by a third party.
• Submitter acknowledge and agrees that the submitting the Submission for evaluation, does not grant any rights or authority to Submitter to use USPC trade names, trademarks, logos, patents, or copyrights or any those of any of their affiliates without USPC’s prior written permission. This determination is at the sole discretion of USPC.